Monday, June 22, 2009

The sweetest thing . . . . is to nap with you!



If I had to pick one way to spend the rest of my life, this might be it (though I'd have B napping with us too) . . . there's nothing I love more than snuggling up with my Bean and taking a nap. Everyone knows I LOVE NAPS and always have (Brian once joked that the second I fall into bed for a nap, a smile spreads across my face, no matter what my mood was before that moment) . . . but the addition of this little Bean to my naps makes them OH SO MUCH SWEETER!!!


We had a great father's day weekend -- lots and lots and lots of smiles and giggles. Stay tuned for an extra special treat - a blog from a guest blogger - the DADDY!!!

1 comment:

Marcsbike said...

Allison - I LOVE reading your blogs and I can't wait for Brian's guest blog!!