Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Smiling Bean to Start The Day



This is one of my favorite pictures of Sammie B. It really just shows her personality and HUGE smile. Our nanny takes pictures often throughout the day and emails them to me so that I get them on my blackberry. When I got this one, my heart melted. Could she be any sweeter? Any happier? I have this picture saved as my background on my blackberry, and every single time I look at my blackberry throughout the day (which is a lot), I am met with my Sammie B's huge smile and bright eyes. And everytime, a little piece of my heart melts.

I cannot believe tomorrow is my Sammie B's first birthday. One year ago today, I had lunch with a friend, happy to be on "light activity" and not strict bed rest, went home for a rest, and my water broke. One year ago today, this little bean decided she couldn't be held at bay, she was determined to make her entrance into the world and meet her mommy and daddy. And, she's been melting our hearts, over and over, ever since.

No comments: