Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Bee - Sammie Bee



"Bee" is one of Sammie B's many nicknames. Her PT always always calls her "the Bee" even in emails to me, which I just love. And to me and B, the "Bee" has started to symbolize hope for all that is ahead for OUR BEE. I wore one of those "make a wish" string necklaces with a bumble bee on it, until THE BEE yanked it off on Monday (but promptly signed "sorry!"); I love to find little bumble bee t-shirts and onesies for the Bee, etc. And I didn't even know that there's this whole notion that most human engineers do not understand HOW bumble bees fly; they just do. Pretty neat. Even if it just a myth (may be!), I like it.

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway. ~Mary Kay Ash

1 comment:

WilliamsMommy said...

I love love love this post :)