Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Captured

My dear friend H recently volunteered (yes, volunteered!) her time and talent to capture my little family with some amazing pictures, as she's done for many, many other families of special kiddos.   We did the photo shoot in a park near our house where we love to picnic (and watch boats), and the pictures couldn't be any sweeter (which is why I couldn't possibly narrow it down to any fewer to show you . . . the series of Mia in Sam's lap is -- of course -- my favorite.  Each and every one of them captures a different expression of one of my girls that just melts my heart).  












H, thank you so, so much for capturing my little family.  Your talent amazes me, and your friendship is a blessing.  xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!