Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sammie B and Family Are Getting A . . .

Baby!

That's right! A baby. Due in November. I'm all kinds of happy, overwhelmed, scared (like "how are we going to fit another little creature into our lives?") but mostly excited. I am 100% sure that Sammie B will be the most loving big sister ever, and I can't wait to see it happen (though, I will wait, and preferably ALL THE WAY TO MY DUE DATE!). And, until November, I plan to soak up every possible second of QT with my sweet girl as possible. Every second.

Big News!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Dinei said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

mamacarlson09 said...

Love the shirt! Sammie B looks so happy to be wearing it. She'll be a great big sis. Congrats!

Sebrina said...

HOW EXCITING! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cristina said...

Congratulations! Sammie B will be a wonderful big sister! And a new little one will bring much healing and joy to your entire family. :)