Wednesday, September 14, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

After I posted last night, I got the sweetest messages from friends. The sweetest.

What would I do without my girlfriends? Who comfort in a way only they can. Who've carried babies, some pre-term, some through bed rest and not-easy pregnancies, and who just know the weight of it all?

I wish for my Sammie B to know friendships like I have as she grows older. And, I'm pretty sure she's on her way. Check out this little pair. (Or maybe this is the start to falling in love? Who knows?) This whole series of pictures just makes my heart happy. They were so stinking cute sitting there, we couldn't help but snap away (with several cameras -- so you can see they aren't quite sure which one to look at!).






To my friends, and my girl's. Cheers.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Please tell me she's not falling in love. Price will be so sad and jealous! Thinking of you!