Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All things are cooler with glasses on!



I went and picked our bean up early from daycare today . . . so I MUST go upstairs and do work now, but I had to post these two quick pictures from the day. Sam is SO much more engaged now that she's wearing glasses -- I can't imagine what the world must have looked like to her before, or what it looks like to her now. She follows Dude's every move, and today she and I took turns petting him. And, after her dinner, we always give her this toy that came with the high chair to play with while we quickly clean up. She loves it!

Tomorrow is our first PT appt. My tummy hurts every time I think about it . . . NONE of the doctors we've seen think there's any reason to be concerned, but the anxiety-freak-worry-wart in me still gets crazy before every appointment, hoping that's not the time when the other shoe will drop (so to speak).

Many of you that know me well know that my family has had much tragedy . . . my aunt's untimely death in a car accident, the later car accident that left my cousin blind, LOTSA LOTSA drama with my brother . . . and unfortunately, all of this has left me with this deep-seated fear . . . when all things seem right, I can't help but feel like the other shoe is bound to drop. So, worrying about Sam like this is almost more than I can handle! I'm trying to keep from letting my worries of the future keep me from enjoying today, and certainly the little moments like those pictured above help!! She's such a doll :o)

Stay tuned . . . will update tomorrow!

PS - I just learned something new -- it's deep-seated not deep-seeded. I consulted a dictionary.

1 comment:

sunnydove said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that possibly you have already had all your shoes dropped ahead of time! Little Sammy is gonna go in there and kick some PT ass! Can't wait to hear all about it and SEE pics!

p.s. Kudos on posting TWO pics today! Yay!